Monday 19 December 2016

Who says short gals can't wear maxi dresses!?


Who says short gals can't wear maxi dresses!!?? I’m a 5’4”, 25-year-old woman and, like many shorter ladies, I often feel undermined because of my size. Although, honestly I don't really, really consider myself short, I just feel short sometimes because most of my friends are taller then me lol. But anyways to all the gals who are 5’4” and under, the truth is, you can still be a fashion powerhouse at under 5’4”. I don’t believe in rules when it comes to your wardrobe because everyone is different. I do believe in what helps you look your best, and those ideas vary based on size and shape. Hence, this basic black maxi dress. It's just perfect for a warm spring day, you can wear it pretty much anywhere and its super comfortable!!! You can also dress it it by adding on accessories like a pop of color ( my favorite, Turquoise ;) ) circle scarf! Sometimes a maxi will be too long, but you can always have them shortened at a tailor. Maxi dresses make you look taller, leaner, and more statuesque.

 Ⓛ


No comments:

Post a Comment