Monday 19 December 2016

Fall Day Look

Every have one of those days when your feeling extra sassy!! Yup, that was me last Monday! Got up feeling pretty dang good, so I decided to bust out a nice pop of color in my wardrobe. I nice mustard yellow skort is the perfect fall color to pop against my otherwise all black ensemble. Also decided to bust out my little black crop turtleneck that just ever so slightly displays my kung fu abs that ive been work on ;) haaayyyyyyy!!! Seriously though, i think it's perfectly fine to wear crop tops in the fall and or winter right now since they are totally in, would just recommend that your bottoms are at least slightly high waisted to cover just about up to your belly button (sometimes too much is too much no matter what your body type is). Add a cute blazer or a cardigan to complete the fall look and don't forget the accessories!! What I wore: - Black sleeveless turtle neck crop from H&M - Yellow skirt from Forever 21 - Black blazer From Zara - Black tights from Forever 21 - Black Rain Boots from Aldo - Long Necklace from Forever 21 - Fossil watch - Bracelet from Over Seas Jewelry








No comments:

Post a Comment