Monday 19 December 2016

Add a Button Dress Up Your Pullover Sweater


The weather in Montreal is getting warmer and warmer every day! Since we are now in early Spring I decided to do a little mix of seasonal clothing for my outfit today. Its so nice to stay comfy and warm in a nice pullover sweater on a lazy cold day, but alot of people feel that a pullover is a bit too casual or grungy. So let's dress it up ! Mixing my warm winter pullover sweater with a fresh, light turquoise (my favorite color ;) ) pencil skirt, and a statement necklace, and some heels. I've changed my winter lazy grunge look to a comfy chic Spring look. Perfect for any day of the week! This is what I wore today: - Stay Chic pullover sweater from Forever 21 - Turquoise Pencil skirt from H&M - Peach colord heels from H&M - Necklace from Limitee - Fossil Watch Curled my hair with my Hair Forensic Curling wand ( will do a how to tutorial on it soon). Did my makeup the usual as seen in older posts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment