Monday 19 December 2016

Shark Tank


Wearing a Graphic T-shirt today!! For some cases I realize that a graphic t-shirt may not be appropriate for some people to wear to work, but in make case it is perfectly fine. It also depends on how you style it. Graphic t-shirts are everywhere right now! its a really great street style. You can even wear mens t-shirt if you like (like how I am wearing today) I have absolutely no problem in styling myself in mens clothes from time to time. I f you can make it work, work it! Graphic t-shirts are incredibly versatile, can go from day to evening, and work on a range of women of all shapes and sizes. And also most of the time are totally affordable. You can plan to wear your tee for a day of errands, or if you’re looking to add some pop to a formal evening skirt (or both!). 





No comments:

Post a Comment