Monday 19 December 2016

Strange Days

Hayyyyyyy!!! I knoww! It's been a long time since I last posted, but I have been away!! Summer is almost over in Montreal. A few hot days here and there but mostly it's getting pretty chilly :(. What a sucky summer (weather I mean) It was so cold!! I think all together there might have been about 2-3 weeks of actual hot days with no rain. Terrible!! But I did luckily get a little bout of heat for a week in South Beach Miami a few be weeks ago. I like hot weather, like stiflingly hot weather haha! People always tell me “oh its better to cold then hot because when your cold you can put more layers on and when your hot there are only so many layers you can take off “. But I dont care! I love the heat! Oh well maybe next year. Anyways this is my outfit of the day, I'm not sure if it's really my usual style but I feel like maybe my style is changing a little bit. I'm feeling down with the skaterish look lately. Heres what I wore: - T-shirt crop top from H&M - Black pencil skirt with side zippers from Buffalo David Bitton - Blue plaid shirt from H&M - Denim Jacket from Smart Set - Fossil Watch 

 Ⓛ







No comments:

Post a Comment