Monday 19 December 2016

OOTN For Karaoke Pang Pang

Going out for my friend Tiffany's (which whom I have been friends with since we were five years old) birthday tonight!!! We are going to Karaoke Pang Pang! I've never done karaoke before but I love to sing so it should be fun. Well actually it will absolutely be fun because it's always a great time with Tiffany! The top that I am wearing is from Dynamite but it is actually a size Large (thats all that was left at the store) which is too big for me but i bought it anyways because I like the top so much. Im just going to work with the big size by just tucking it into my skirt or high waisted pants or what ever, or even leaving it out works fine for me! Go to http://www.leahlamarche.com/ to see full outfit details!




No comments:

Post a Comment