Monday 19 December 2016

At Women’s INC Cocktail


Haaaayyy! I have some news! About a week ago, I was happy to be a part of a special event hosted by Women’s INC. I was invited by Amanda Landao, the founder of Women’s INC to be a guest blogger at Women’s INC cocktail. It was an all gals event was held at a hip art gallery located on Saint-Hubert Street, Artgang Montreal, This was an event the gathered all female entrepreneurs to meet and mingle and talk about their businesses. I arrived at the chic venue and got to chatting with some really awesome ladies while we checked out the beautiful artwork, and some awesome vendors who were there as well such as: Younique cosmetic line, ands Arbonne beauty products. We sipped delicious drinks and nibbled on cupcakes provided by Bayard Gateaux and Baiser Velouté. It was nice to see Women coming from everywhere and having a great time networking with each other. We listened to a few words from our hosts of the networking party Beverly and Scarlene. The cool thing was that the lovely hosts really did a great job with interacting with the guests during the entire evening. Beverly, who is a fashion coach, gave the audenece some awesome advice on how to work on self-confidence. Scarlene shared the mic with bloggers (including myself lol) and entrepreneurs who were giving the chance to introduce their business. This was actually the first time that I spoke in front of a crowed in a very long time, but surprisingly I felt confident and comfortable to talk in front of all of the ladies. It was just a very friendly and supportive crowed. I talked a little bit about my blog and I my work and how I had come to be where I am today and I feel like it was well received by the audience. Thank you so much for the support everyone!!! Afterwards, we heard a few words from, the Women Inc founder Amanda Landao who shared with us an inspiring story that explained her journey from when she started a few years ago. From her own experiences and hardships she decided to provide a platform to help other female entrepreneurs just like her. She tells us to be patient, believe in yourself and support the ones who passionate as much as you are. If you are not sure on when and how to start your own business, remember that there are people to help you. Thanks so much for having me ladies!!!! For more info, you can check out: http://www.women-inc.ca/ https://www.facebook.com/WomenInc-179287192244800/?fref=ts https://themula.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/women-inc-pictures/ Photos by me and M.U.L.A 











































No comments:

Post a Comment