Monday 19 December 2016

Kimono Craze!!

I want to talk about an item that I totally love, and that is trending this summer! It is the Kimono!!!! The bohemian staple has gone full-on mainstream. With so many different style options, you’re sure to find a version that compliments your wardrobe. Kimonos are great because you can style it over everything from jeans and a tee, to a pencil skirt and camisole. They always seem to ad just the right amount of razzmatazz to a look, to the point that even if you’re at home, in your worst shorts or PJs, and throw one on, you’ll end up looking fab while having coffee lol!! Boho-chic is totally up my alley! This style is very simple to wear,just throw one on. They do look best with shorts, short dresses or skirts, bustier tops, tank tops, over swimsuits, and over anything you’d actually rock on a hot summer night or day. Wear it as a silky jacket or as a rocknroll sophisticated cover up. It just ads a bit of color, and sophistication to an otherwise boring style. I love my romantic kimono, it has a very delicate look, that suites my style! 









No comments:

Post a Comment