Monday 19 December 2016

I Heart Polka Dots!

I love wearing Polka Dots! Their sort of a classic in my opinion. They hardly ever go out of style. growing up i've always felt that there was a bit of a tabu when it comes to wearing polka dots. Things along the line of them being flattering on most people. Most of the time I avoid patterns, especially stripes and polka dots, but every once in awhile I break my own rules. I found this cute peplum polka dot dress at Forever 21 a few years ago and i just love it! It just feels so 50s! Even though I am wearing almost all black, I feel like this outfit is a really great way to transition into spring or even summer. Adding the white heels really plays up that 50s style even more and also that spring and even summer vibe. Even if you think polka dots aren’t your thing, maybe you’ll find the perfect fun piece for you! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment