Saturday 14 April 2018

Centre Helight | The Healing Light



This Spring as we Montrealers were still going through the treacherous weather a new place came to team Best Kept MTL’s attention: Centre Helight. We were invited to review the place by one of our favorite PR partners Felipe Del Pozo. I knew nothing of the centre or the services provided there and decided to give it a shot with an open mind. I arrived at the pristine center, accented in red, located close to Quartier des spectacles near Places Des Art. I was welcomed by Jasmine Lebeau, the manager. She explained to us the services that the health & treatment centre provides.

Helight is a natural technology that regulates cellular metabolism with light. It uses powerful red light-emitting diodes (LED) to revitalize cells while also providing the body with an overall sense of well-being. With Helight technology, cells benefit from the full power of repair.

Through a process comparable to photosynthesis in plants, Helight allows cells to transform light into energy. All of this was very new to me, but I loved the idea of it being comparable to photosynthesis in plants. It is 100% natural, non-invasive, no side effects, no pain. Great!
Jasmine offered us to try Helight for a period of 12 sessions. I just had to choose what I wanted to focus my treatment to. In the end I chose my face, to improve my collagen and elastine. After all it is supposed to be anti-aging and rejuvenating and a gal isn’t getting any younger if you know what I mean. So I went for it! I started my first session then and there. First having to remove my make-up and any creams from my face. There’s a little area in the back with sinks, mirrors, make-up remover and all that good stuff. Next I got put in a little room. There’s a comfy big white, dentist looking type of chair. I sat in it and Jasmine gets you settle in with pillow and a blanket. You are given special goggles to protect your eyes from the light. You just put them on,  sit back and relax while the attendant starts the light treatment machine.
For my case, my light treatment requires 10 mins of light to my face 2-3 times a week for effective results. So the light is turned on. I can’t really see anything because of the googles and my eyes are closed but I do see a bit of red from behind my eye lids, and that’s it, I lay for 10 mins and relax. There’s soft music playing in the center. I drift off and just meditate. 10 mins go by fast and a little sound goes off when the time is up, then the attendant comes in and moves the light machine and takes off the goggles. You have a little drink of water and boom you’re done! That little 10 mins is equivalent to 4 hours in the sunlight! pretty nice. I came out feeling pretty great, awake and rested. I continued these sessions for 6 weeks, 2 sessions a week for 10 mins each, same procedure every time.

I have to say, my skin was looking not so great when i first started Helight back in April. It was looking dull and dry. I started seeing improvement after every session, usually the next morning, my skin looking more hydrated, and brighter. After 6 sessions, my face was definitely softer!

I’ve finally come to the end of my 12 sessions and i must say my face is all set and fresh for the summer! I saw a great improvement over all. I just look a lot fresher and rested. And i feel great! it’s really something to take even just 10 minutes out of your day to lay down and take a little nap or clear your mind and lay in the ,sun.
The staff were so friendly and nice, it was a joy to see them every week. Super nice environment. I would definitely recommend Centre Helight to anyone looking for a natural alternative to improving their over all beauty and well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment